Candy Cane White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
– 1 cup milk
– 1/3 cup strong coffee or espresso
– 3 tablespoons (1.5oz) white chocolate, chopped
– 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
– 1 Large candy cane
– Whipped cream
– Crushed candy cane for sprinkling
– Place candy cane in a plastic bag and use the bottom of a cup or meat mallet to crush it into small pieces.
– In a small saucepan, combine milk and crushed candy cane. Heat milk, whisking occasionally until milk begins to steam.
– Remove from heat, stir in chocolate, and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted.
– Add coffee or espresso to a 12-ounce cup. Whisk the milk and chocolate mixture vigorously until frothy.
– Pour over coffee. Top with whipped cream and more crushed candy cane if desired and enjoy!
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g US$7.70
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$8.30
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g US$119.05
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$131.83
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g US$4.25