2 tablespoons coffee
1 1⁄3 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 tablespoon caster sugar
200 g Greek yogurt, plus extra
Greek yogurt, to serve
200 ml milk
40 g unsalted butter, melted, plus extra
unsalted butter, to brush
icing sugar, to dust
- Mix the coffee with 2 tablespoons of boiling water and set aside to cool.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Add the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- In separate bowl, use a wooden spoon to beat the egg, yogurt, milk, butter and coffee until combined. Add to dry ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat and brush with some of the extra melted butter. Working in batches, add 1 tablespoon of batter to the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then turn and cook for a further 1 minute or until golden. Cover and keep warm while you repeat with remaining batter, brushing the pan with extra butter as needed.
- Serve the pancakes in stacks with breakfast fruits and extra yogurt.
- Dust with icing sugar.
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g $9.50
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g $10.25
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g $146.98
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g $162.75
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g $5.25