Coffee sugar cookies
– 1 cup butter softened
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons fresh ground coffee
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
– 2 1/4 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– In a mixer, cream together butter and sugar.
– In a small bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee until fully incorporated.
– In separate bowl add together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
– Slowly add your egg mixture to the butter mixture until well combined. Slowly add flour mixture until fully combined, do not over beat.
– Chill this dough for at least one hour, preferably overnight.
– When you are ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Roll out dough on floured solid surface to about 1/2 inch thick. Using a circle cookie cutter, punch out circles and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
– Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden. Allow cookies to cool completely before covering in any icing.
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g US$7.18
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$7.80
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g US$111.98
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$123.98
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g US$3.98