Easter cake: biscuit and coffee butter cream
Ingredients for 6 people
• 5 eggs
• 100g of flour
• 100 g cornflour
• 200 g of sugar
• 1 jar of apricot jam
• 1 package of flaked almonds
• 250 g of ointment butter
• 150 g icing sugar
• 10 cl of coffee
• 2 egg yolks
1. For the biscuit: Preheat the oven to 140 ° C (thermostat 3-4).
2. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar.
3. Add the flour and cornflour.
4. Beat the egg whites and add them to the previous preparation and put in the oven for 45 minutes.
5. Take the biscuit out of the oven and let cool.
6. Unmold, then cut in half and garnish with apricot jam.
7. For the butter cream: mix the butter, icing sugar and egg yolks together with the electric mixer.
8. Pour the coffee little by little while continuing to mix. The texture should be firm, so if the mixture becomes too liquid, do not add more coffee and whip briskly.
9. If the mixture is too liquid it will not stick to the cake.
10. Immediately cover the cake with buttercream on the top and sides.
11. Decorate with flaked almonds on the sides of the cake.
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g US$7.70
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$8.30
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g US$119.05
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$131.83
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g US$4.25