Fudgy Coffee Brownies
2 sticks (1/2 pound) unsalted butter
5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
2 tablespoons coffee (ground powder)
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
5 large eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle. Butter and flour a 13- by 9-inch baking pan.
Melt butter and chocolate with coffee ground powder in a 3-quart heavy saucepan over low heat, whisking until smooth. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm. Whisk in sugar and vanilla. Whisk in eggs 1 at a time until mixture is glossy and smooth.
Whisk together flour, cinnamon, and salt, then whisk into chocolate mixture.
Spread batter in pan and bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with crumbs adhering, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g US$7.70
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$8.30
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g US$119.05
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$131.83
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g US$4.25