1/3 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
A 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup hot espresso
1 cup hot milk or soy milk
Whipped cream (optional)
In a small saucepan, combine the water, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla. Bring to a boil, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Reduce heat and simmer slowly for 15 to 20 minutes.
Combine the espresso in a mug and add 1/4 cup of the gingerbread syrup. Top off with the heated milk. If you desire, garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of grated nutmeg. Enjoy!
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g US$7.18
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$7.80
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g US$111.98
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$123.98
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g US$3.98