Panna cotta cappuccino
10 ml (2 tsp) gelatin
30 ml (2 tbsp) cold water
125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
250 ml (1 cup) strong coffee
375 ml (1 1/2 cup) 35% cream
- In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water. Let rise for 5 minutes.
- In a pot, melt 75 ml (1/3 cup) of sugar in the coffee by stirring. Remove from heat. Add the gelatin and stir with a whisk until completely dissolved.
- Add 250 ml (1 cup) of cream and mix well with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Divide into 8 cups.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining cream (125 ml /1/2 cup) with the remaining sugar (45 ml /3 tbsp) until soft peaks form.
- Let a heaping spoon of whipped cream fall onto the panna cotta while still liquid.
- Cover with a plastic film and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g $9.50
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g $10.25
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g $146.98
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g $162.75
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g $5.25