Simple No-Bake Coffee Pie
Coffee enthusiasts will fall in love with this pie that requires only a few ingredients and is absolutely delicious.
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ cup (190 ml) brewed coffee, cold
- ½ cup (125 ml) milk
- 8 oz (226 g) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Espresso coffee beans coated with dark chocolate, for garnish
In a large bowl, whisk together the dry instant pudding mixture, coffee and milk.
Whisk until smooth and slightly thicker, about 1 minute.
Add the Cool Whip and mix, making sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl.
Pour the mixture into the pie crust and smooth the top.
Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and coffee beans coated with dark chocolate. Slice and serve!
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g US$7.70
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$8.30
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g US$119.05
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g US$131.83
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g US$4.25