What your coffee says about you
A psychologist has found a link between the types of coffee we prefer and certain personality traits.
Café latte lovers need comfort, and the cloud of milk is but a metaphor for the tendency of wanting to ease the bitterness of life and displaying a marked tendency of wanting to please others.
Cappuccino lovers tend to be more obsessed than others.
Consumers of pure black coffee prefer the simple things and are generally calm and morose.
Those who love sugar are socially adventurous.
Drinkers of decaffeinated coffee are detail-oriented.
Share or else :)
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/454g $8.69
- Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g $9.35
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1lb/453.6g $134.47
- Case of 16 Café Santo Domingo Tostado en Grano (Whole Bean) 1lb/454g $149.54
- Café Santo Domingo Molido (Ground) 1/2lb/226.8g $4.79